Monday, September 14, 2009

Winn Family Reunion



This year we had the Winn family reunion at Lyman lake for the second year in a row on Labor day weekend. It rained a lot but there was a lot of sunshine too. Thanks to all the chefs in the family we ate real good- we had fajitas and shrimp boil (a tradition) for dinner- yummy! The adults sat around the campfire and talked nonsense, the teenagers played cards, and the kids (or their parents) made bottle rockets. I think Connor's (I should say Henson's) went the highest and had the coolest spin on it.


Last but not least, we all had fun on the boats. Life jackets and Cowboy hats- it doesn't get any better than that!

6 comments:

kids2day said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cleona said...

I am so sad I missed it. It looks like you had fun. We love making the bottle rockets, and I miss the good food. Love you guys.

Cleona said...

If it is possible Connor's hair looks even more blond. Did you ever think you would have such a white haired kid?

Tera said...

What fun! I do love the Cowboy hats and shirts on the boat. I guess the really have never made cowboy swim suits.

Hasegawa Crew said...

I love the pictures Danielle thanks for posting.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

We just can't camp without cooking all the time it seems. Eating is part of the camping experience.