Friday, October 3, 2008

My weekend






This weekend we went home to Sanders- I had fun at my uncle Ross' birthday party and at my cousin's laugh party. We played egg toss (I wouldn't throw my egg) and water balloon toss. I had a lot of fun. I can't wait to go back and play again! We also went out to the ranch to check on our bucking stock- they all are getting big, it is almost time to ween the calves. I made my dad walk on the road with me while Papa, Grandma, Ross and my Mom followed us in the truck

5 comments:

Wiltbank Family said...

Hi Winn Family,
It is great to see your blog. We miss AZ, and everyone there.
Wendy

mormeg63 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mormeg63 said...

hi auntie hows connor i got an email its mormeg63@yahoo.com papa sent me the pics love ya megan

Hasegawa Crew said...

Danielle,

I just noticed you had added on as a follower at our blog. I am so excited that you have one also I love to see how the kids are growing and you sure do have a cute kid. You take care, and can't wait to see more.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Well he sure makes a cute superman. Love looking at your pictures.
Aunt Sue Knight